3-Pack IBOA730 Imperial Diamond Grit Segment Blade
Imperial Diamond Blade IBOA730 - 3 BLADES for one low limited price!
Got grout? No problem!!
For a limited time, this 3 pack includes free shipping!!
The Imperial Diamond Blade IBOA730 diamond blade will remove tough grout from between tiled surfaces. The efficient shape allows aggressive grinding without damaging the tile.
The long-lasting blade enables continuous work on large projects. For commercial applications such as cutting out marble and trass concrete joints.
Also for sinking ducts in plaster, brick, pumice and honeycomb stone, as well as autoclave, aerated concrete. This premium, long-lasting blades are designed specifically for harder grouts.
- Recommended applications: Brick Mortar, Manufactured Stone, Tile Grout, Plaster
- Up to 5X longer life than Imperial carbide grit blades
- Segment blade shape ideal for working in corners and on edges without overcut
- Popular projects: Removing stubborn grout between tiles without damaging surrounding tile and cutting out marble and concrete joints
- 2-1/2″ (64mm) Diamond Grit
- Available pack sizes: 1PC X 3 for 3 BLADES!!
We Also Recommend
9" 18TPI EXTREME METAL RECIPROCATING SAW BLADE - Bulk Blades IBM918