If you are looking for a blade with PRECISE, CLEAN cuts, then look no further than the Imperial Blades IBOA220. The Japanese tooth (or J-Tooth) is triple-ground and is the perfect blade for hardwood. But while it works magic on the hardwood, it can be used to cut PVC, drywall and wood. The IBOA220 is a favorite with our partners that do restoration work, work with solid wood floor, trim work or custom furniture. The beveled-J-Tooth design rips through oak, cherry, walnut, bubinga, mesquite, and hickory woods like butter. Whatever your hardwood, the IBOA220 will be your hardwood hero.
Here's the highlights:
- Triple-ground Japanese tooth design for fast, clean, and precise cuts
- 1 1/4" High Carbon Steel that is 2 times faster than standard steel blades
- Perfect for trim work, flooring, dowel cuts and PVC
- J-Tooth design provides clean, straight cuts perfect for finish work
- 10 Pack IBOA220 only $70
- FREE SHIPPING (not subject to our usual $99 minimum)
This month you save $15 off our regular priced 10 packs, plus free shipping - total savings of over $20. If you work with hardwoods, this is a must try blade.