Got Grout? Imperial Blades IBOA730 April Blade Of the Month
Posted by David Kunze on
Opening Day & The Heavy Hitter!
While the boys of summer are out on the baseball diamond, we bring out the diamond grit blade!
This heavy hitter smoothly brings down grout, demolishes plaster and will cut out marble and concrete joints. The efficient shape allows aggressive grinding without damaging the tile or surrounding surfaces.
The long-lasting blade enables continuous work on large projects.
- Up to 5X longer life than Imperial carbide grit blades
- Segment blade shape ideal for working in corners and on edges without over-cut
- Popular projects: Removing stubborn grout between tiles without damaging surrounding tile and cutting out marble and concrete joints
- 2-1/2″ (64mm) Diamond Grit
- Custom 3 Packs with Free Shipping!
Save over $20 on this 3 Pack!